Have you tried to Stop Smoking
and Nothing has Worked…?
If so, you are like 99% of our clients – and we have the answer!
for only $180!
Did You Know?
68% of Smokers Want to Quit (1)
Nearly 7 in 10 smokers want to quit and more than 55% try to quit, but most fail – you are not alone!
Smokers Die 10 Years Earlier than Non-Smokers (2)
Why do you continue to smoke when you know you are risking your health and reducing your life expectancy?
Smokers Spend over $123,000 in their Lifetime on Cigarettes (3)
Do you know how much smoking is costing you? The actual cost, including health care costs, loss of income and the financial opportunity cost is estimated to be a staggering $1.9 million per smoker!
It’s Never Too Late to Quit! (4)
You may be thinking… “I’ve smoked all my life, it’s not worth quitting.”
But, did you know that within:
- 24 hours without nicotine, your risk of a heart attack decreases
- 72 hours your breathing becomes easier
- 2 months your circulation improves, and you can be more active
- 10 years you are no more likely to die of lung cancer than a non-smoker
NOW is the Time!
There are fewer and fewer places for smokers to smoke and it is becoming more and more socially unacceptable. Now is the right time to quit. You owe it to yourself for your own health and everyone around you. By investing in yourself now you can break the habit and have better health, more money, smell fresh and be free from the constant craving.
“Hypnosis is the BEST Way to Quit Smoking” (5)
According to the largest study ever, combining the results of 72,000 people, hypnosis is 3 times as effective as a patch and 15 times as effective as using your willpower.
87% Quit Smoking using Hypnosis (6)
If you are trying to give up smoking, the more you think about not having a cigarette the more you want one. This is because whenever you have conscious willpower versus subconscious imagination, your imagination will always win. Hypnosis changes the way you think, subconsciously.
Master Your Thoughts
Smoking is an addiction, a bad habit. If most of our habits are learned along the way, then we can “unlearn” them too, by becoming Masters of our Thoughts. The people who live the life of their dreams have just as many issues to overcome as those who live miserable, unfulfilled lives – they have just learned to master their thoughts instead of allowing their thoughts to master them.
Hypnosis Changes the Way you THINK – without you Thinking About It!
It’s important to understand why you continue to smoke when you know you want to stop. In order to do this, Helen will help you to change your beliefs (how you think) and your emotions (how you feel) towards smoking. She can do this though hypnosis by conditioning your mind so that you no longer want to smoke!
Quitting smoking is more about educating your mind, brain and body to become conditioned to a new way of thinking and feeling. Hypnosis can help you to do this by changing the way you think – without you thinking about it!
So Why Now and Why Us?
If you have tried most conventional methods out there, chances are, you might have come up short on success
While those other methods can be good, the hook might be set a bit deeper for you. You may just require a little more. Maybe you just haven’t tapped into the subconscious mind where this irrational desire to ruin your health originates from. Helen has had great success working with people to accomplish all of this and more.
What does a Hypnosis session involve?
The initial session is where Helen gets to know you, to find out what it is that you need help with. You will be able to talk about when you first started to smoke, what impact it has had on your life and what it would mean to be smoke free!
She will teach you relaxation techniques and, once you are in a calm and relaxed state of mind, the hypnosis session can begin.
Every person is different, and every session is different; Helen will tailor the session specifically to what you need help with right now! It is completely safe, and most people have a wonderful, relaxing experience.
Most clients will only require one session but for people who are heavy smokers, or who have been smoking for a long time, they may need subsequent sessions.
The initial session usually lasts between 60 to 75 minutes; subsequent sessions are normally a little shorter.
Face-to-face sessions take place in Helen’s home office in Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida.
For clients who live out of state, in another country, or who feel more relaxed in the comfort of their own home, she can help clients with online remote sessions.
Why Trust Helen?
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Current Cigarette Smoking Among Adults—United States, 2005–2016. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report 2018;67(2):53-9
2. Jha P, Ramasundarahettige C, Landsman V, et al. 21st Century Hazards of Smoking and Benefits of Cessation in the United States. New England Journal of Medicine 2013;368:341–50
5. Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. A meta-analysis, statistically combining results of more than 600 studies of 72,000 people from America and Europe to compare various methods of quitting. On average, hypnosis was over three times as effective as nicotine replacement methods and 15 times as effective as trying to quit alone. University of Iowa, Journal of Applied Psychology, How One in Five Give Up Smoking. October 1992. (Also New Scientist, October 10, 1992.)
6. A study of 93 male and 93 female CMHC outpatients examined the facilitation of smoking cessation by using hypnosis. At 3-month follow-up, 86% of the men and 87% of the women reported continued abstinence from the use of tobacco using hypnosis. Performance by gender in a stop-smoking program combining hypnosis and aversion. Johnson DL, Karkut RT. Adkar Associates, Inc., Bloomington, Indiana. Psychol Rep. 1994 Oct;75(2):851-7.
First Session: $180
Most clients will quit after just one session, but for people who are heavy smokers, or who have been smoking for a long time, they may need subsequent sessions.
Here is What You Need to Do Next
- If you are still skeptical, search for us online and read the reviews
- Fill out the form with your contact information
- List some good times to schedule a session
- Call or text us to make sure we got your request
- Look forward to enjoying the rest of your life as a non-smoker!
Contact us NOW – Change your Life FOREVER!!
I went to Helen to help me quit smoking after 30 years of this habit. She spent so much time learning about me personally, my motivations and what I ultimately wanted to accomplish before we started the session. It was her caring and professionalism that really made this a successful experience. I have been smoke free since my session in early 2017 and I don't miss it. I feel like I have my life back! Thank you Helen!*